This is a really easy invocation ritual that I came up with myself after spending days researching various methods on ‘how to summon Bune’ and ‘how to invoke Bune’ on Google (I hope nobody sees my Internet history). The great thing about this ritual is that you can mix it up as much as you want to make it your own. I don’t believe you need to do it one particular way for it to work.
Here’s what you are going to need:
- A candle
- Salt (table salt is fine)
- Rum or another spirit
- Bunes sigil (a print off the Internet is fine for this)
- A darkened room (adds to the theatricals of it all)
First decide what you want to ask of Bune and what you will do in return. Choose something that actually has a possibility of happening but nothing too easy. I’ve broken down the ritual into 11 easy easy steps for you. Ready?
Here we go…
1) Print off Bunes Sigil
2) On a Friday (Seems to be a popular day for summoning Bune from my own research) perform the ritual
3) Create a protection circle in salt which you will ultimately sit in. To create the protection circle, walk around it clockwise 3 times to close it and whilst pouring the salt, state out aloud that no man nor being shall enter.
4) Light the Incense, Candle and poor the rum offering
5) Sit in the circle and get into a relaxed state
6) Call upon the 4 elements Earth, Fire, Air and Water to assist with the ceremony (Make it as theatrical as possible)
7) Sit quietly and begin to think about what you want and how good it will feel when you have it
8) Call out to Duke Bune whilst staring at his Sigil and say the following: –
I call upon you Duke Bune to join me here tonight and ask of you to give me <INSERT WHAT YOU WANT> because <EXPLAIN WHY> and in return and upon receipt of my request I will <EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WILL DO>. For the highest good of all and to harm no-one.
9) Sit quietly whilst staring at his Sigil. After a few minutes say the following in a theatrical voice: –
10) Do this for as long as you feel it necessary and then repeat your request above.
IMPORTANT: WITH YOUR REQUEST, MAKE SURE THAT YOU STATE AT THE END THAT NO HARM SHALL COME TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE AND FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED.
11) At some point you will feel that the ceremony is done. Thank Bune and ask him to leave. Walk around the circle anti-clockwise to open the circle. Leave the candle to burn down (safety). When burnt, remove everything including the Rum. Don’t drink it, throw it in the garden or down the sink.
When everything is packed away, forget about it by doing something distracting like watching a movie or going out for a few beers. Don’t think of it again and wait patiently for the magick to happen.
12) Ok, I did say 11 steps so this one is optional. When Bune delivers, come back here and share your success story and help spread Bunes good name. If this ritual helped, feel free to Donate or buy something from our Shop. All donations & proceeds go directly to charity.